Total Pageviews

2013-11-18

Good to know your thoughts...

Evaluation comes from the level of participation of the students in the multicultural groups.Some of students and teachers have expressed their opinions about the mobility in Iceland.

  • what was good about meeting?
  • what was not good about meeting?
  • did I learn something?what?
  • can I use something in my own school?what?

I am grateful to take part on this trip and see so beautiful and adorable place like Iceland. Most of all I liked the Blue Lagoon, Catholic Church and Icelandic horses. Also in this meeting I could improve my English, presentation and short-film making skills.


I don’t liked that journey to the Iceland took so much time. Also it would have been well if dormitory would ensure the blankets.

I learned much about Iceland’s culture, food, nature and people.


I think that our own school could offer one more extracurricular activity like modern dancing.
   
Students had a chance to get to know popular sports activities in other countries and discuss about them. In the end groups put together one vision and made a movie. And of course the beautiful Iceland with wonderful nature, sights and kind people.

I didn`t recognize anything bad. Everything was well organized and students arrived at home very happy.

From this meeting I understood that we must give students freedom(sometimes) to be creative because they all have a lot of good ideas. And it will good if they will do good things and show us those good things and ideas.


I can use that movie making because it is very good and creative idea. Students must think a lot and work in groups, communicate with each other.


In spite of that Iceland is so far away from our homes,we had a nice time with great people.Icelanders are really friendly and hospitable. Thanks to the project "Nord plus" for giving us the chance take part in this great journey. We had fun with many people from different countries. It was great time while we made videos and we had a lot of tour to really interesting places. Iceland is a really beautiful country, it was really cold some days but we didn't give up. 

The dormitory was really fine and clean, and it is good that it was next to school. We had beautiful view from the window - mountains and ocean. We had never been hungry, we had breakfast, coffee time, lunch, dinner and all that was also in dormitory. We didn't have to go for eating somewhere and the food was pretty good. 
It was nice to get new friends from different countries and practice in movie making. A good opportunity and best memories.


Only one sadly thing, that there we were only 3 days...

Yes, I did.
I have learned how to film from different angles and how to work with movie maker.I can take a part in the plan organization, for the members, during there stay in Latvia (Riga).
I would like to take part of this kind of projects in the future. Now I have experience in presenting myself not only in Russian and Latvian language, but also in English.




No comments:

Post a Comment